Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ten Tips and Tricks for the Online Student - Mark Evans, TechLearning

By In the summer of 2000 I began an online Masters program at the University of Phoenix. I wasn't expecting too many bumps in the online road. After all, I regularly spent time on the Internet; I used chat programs and newsgroups and my job title, District Instructional Technology Coordinator, had me firmly entrenched in all that was new and cutting edge. Or so I thought.
At the end of my first week "in school" I was panicked, confused and overwhelmed. It quickly became apparent that this virtual schooling was not going to be easy. To my colleagues, I am known as one of the most methodical individuals in my school district, yet in the online classroom I was disorganized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home